DESIGNER SHOWROOMS – APPLICATION CRITERIA
- Applicants collections should consist of men’s ready-to-wear or accessories (not bridalwear or childrenwear)
- Applicants should have a minimum of four stockists (UK or International) - unless the business is under 3 years in business, where we will accept one stockist as minimum. The brands own website does not count as a stockist.
- Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting information, including press coverage, design development and mood boards for the new collection, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision
London Fashion Week Men's has limited space in the Designer Showrooms available for emerging designers who have been in business for less than three years. Applicants should also look at applying for NEWGEN support. Information on NEWGEN can be found at www.britishfashioncouncil.com/newgen
Please note that by meeting the criteria above it does not guarantee a space within the showrooms. The Designer Showrooms showcase a curated selection of designers and space is limited but all those that meet the criteria will be considered. The British Fashion Council reserves the right to review, and waive, the eligibility criteria, for designer’s applications in exceptional circumstances.
PHASE ONE - APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applications for January 2020 are now closed.
- Applicants will need to send a lookbook (digital or hard copy) to: Sophie Rix
email@example.com or postal address below:
British Fashion Council
West Service Yard
London WC2R 1LA
PHASE TWO - REVIEW
- Once an applicant has completed the application form online, this will be reviewed and the candidate will be notified by email whether the application has been accepted.
- Applicants may be asked to submit additional supporting information, which will be considered alongside the application to reach a final decision.
- Unfortunately, not all applicants are successful and due to the high numbers of applications we cannot always give feedback as to why.
- The minimum Stand size available is 4sqm. When you apply online you will be asked to request the size you would like.
- The stand will be built for the successful applicant and a furniture package will be allocated dependent on size of stand
For further information please contact:
Senior Brand Partnerships Assistant
+44 (0) 20 7759 1965